TruSteel is the premier solution and knowledge provider in the hemp and cannabis industry. We work with engineering firms and cannabis processors to deliver truly integrated, automated, end-to-end, extraction systems that maximize profits and take efficiency to the highest level. Clients working with TruSteel lean on our team of experts and in-house equipment solutions for reliable support, performance, and service all under one roof; including solvent storage/transfer, solvent chilling, extraction, filtration, solvent recovery, decarboxylation, and distillation systems for a continuous and fully automated process, eliminating bottlenecks and providing our clients a pathway to easily scale up.
TruSteel is a team of experienced, professional engineers, technicians, and customer service representatives. Our motto, “By Extractors For Extractors” emphasizes our knowledge of the industry and our mission to help formulate a more cost effective, efficient system for extraction.
Engineering & Science
Ray Van Lenten
Founder, Chief Technology Officer
Chief Science Officer
Business Development Manager
Project Management & Customer Service
Production & Install
Director of Operations
Zach "Zap" Perkins
Marketing Lead Manager
Timeline Of Growth
- Ray and Andrew incorporated TruSteel at first location, 2,800 ft2
- 1st product, a multipurpose vessel was a success
- 1st functional AutoVap prototype developed and sold
- Merged with Canopy Crawler
- Moved into 8,000 sq. Ft facility
- Patent filed for AutoVap
- 2nd and 3rd products launched (DR10 and AV30)
- Over 30 units sold
- Attended first industry trade show
- Sold 2 end-to-end extraction systems
- Moved into 22,000 sq. ft. Facility
- Sold over 100 units
- 1st AutoVap sold into pharmaceutical market
- 1st AutoVap sold to Canada, Columbia, and Europe!
- Strategic partnership with REVO process
- 4 new products launched at MJBizCon (IC100, EVO, AV100 & AV300)
- Launching the TRU Series – End to End Extraction Systems
- Moving from Product based to solution based provider within Cannabis and Hemp Markets
- Customized solution provider within expanded offerings for various industries
Built In The USA
Designed and built in the USA, TruSteel machines are engineered to meet your goals and beyond. From fine tuned engineering with a deep understanding of the extraction industry, to complete customer service and satisfaction, you will find TruSteel AutoVap machines are your solution on any scale.
Our team here is ready to set you up with the ideal Auto Evaporation machinery for you.